Our reputation is built on the expertise and experience of our team. We are passionate about service and work with our clients to find the right solution for their situation – now and for the future.
Operational Support Assistant – Brighton
Fee earning vacancies
We always want to hear from expert family lawyers who share the same values. Are you:-
- An experienced family lawyer with accredited status or is this what you aspire to be?
- Someone with a strong DR focus and collaboratively trained, a mediator and/or arbitrator or is this where you see your work developing?
- Excited by the use of technology and innovation to help you and your clients?
- Generating your own work and referrals or excited by the opportunity to build networks?
- Full of ideas about how family lawyers should face the challenges of today’s legal market or frustrated you can’t implement them in your current role?
- Completely turned off by the partnership model but want to be valued and have a future in an established, supportive and growing team?
- Longing to be part of a team that writes its own rulebook?
Well, that was us a few years ago. But then we broke loose and created a team that has been ranked for excellence in Chambers and Partners and the Legal 500.
If we’ve got you thinking along the same lines, send us an email at email@example.com or give one of our Directors a call, in complete confidence.